Saturday, January 27, 2007

Giving great customer service

A random customer service statistic I heard once;

Receiving bad customer service on average inspires you to tell 25 people about it where as good customer service inspires you to tell 5 people.

This could well be made up but if not, certainly a cultural form of customer virility.

If this is true the chances are that you will hear more bad things than good. Looking at the papers day in and day out I guess that hold true. Sometimes we do want to hear of good news. News that inspires us and helps us.

Now I want to hear of more people and places I can get a great service and experience from.



http://www.deepslist.com/ has a spot that visitors can leave some feedback about someone they like (or don't).

I'm going to call local trades people and tell them not to keep good customer feedback on themselves. Tell them about http://www.deepslist.com/ and get them to tell everyone else!

I'll tell you later how it works out.

No comments: